In today’s world, Flash technology has become very popular as its use helps professionals create animation quickly and efficiently, including interactive environments with the Internet. There are some common applications of this technology, such as:
- dynamics of illustrations on the created site;
- creation of navigation is a nice and convenient menu;
- providing an interactive service resource;
- logo animation;
- writing game stories;
- audio and video playback on the page;
- creation of advertisements and presentations;
- the development of sites that will be focused on emotional feed, where photos and images will predominate over text information.
Flash technologies and their strengths and weaknesses
Today, this variant of technology is very popular because of some functional advantages, among which is:
- sound accompaniment of all user actions, as well as integration of audio and video inserts into flash videos;
- a smooth animation that does not require waiting for downloads, which will also not consume your traffic resources when using this technology;
- an opportunity to create videos and programs for a personal computer;
- providing built-in ActionScript, flash elements are endowed with high interactivity.
However, this option has several weaknesses that you should be aware of before you choose this technology. However, you should not be too afraid of these flaws, as the strengths of this technology do neutralize them. So, among the most obvious drawbacks, there are:
- You will need to install Adobe Flash Player on your computer, but this will allow you to view some flash animations in your browser.
- The content that is designed using this technology takes up a lot of space in disk storage, and it also takes a lot of time to create a cache. Also, the speed of the Internet connection affects the length of the download.
Flash-technologies: why they are required to create websites
While there are many advantages in creating websites, this technology is not recommended for general use for several reasons, such as:
- Sites acquired with technology will become uncomfortable for the user. For example, in view mode, you will not be able to adjust the font, use the usual plugin to scroll text information or save information on your desktop. In addition, in a similar resource, there is no context menu.
- Flash technology has no support from Apple.
- Any resource that is executed with this technology has too little safety coefficient.
The best way to use this technology is to use promo sites, the main task of which is to attract new customers. As a result, specialists are able to effectively and beautifully advertise a service or product. But you can not count on a full or long life of such a project on the Internet.
Of course, each site developer decides whether or not to use this technology in solving his tasks. In any case, provided a professional approach, specialists can count on certain advantages. The only thing you need to do is install additional programs. This will help you improve the use of this technology and its full operation with different products. Very soon there will come a time when every modern user will be able to take advantage of this technology and make their life more comfortable and effective.